Many people ask "What is there to do in Eureka Springs"? Well, here are just some of the things that people do when they visit Eureka Springs:
- Turpentine Creek - They are open daily and have over 100 Big Cats
- The Great Passion Play
- Intrigue Theater
- Ghost Tours at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel and the 1886 Crescent Hotel
- Opera in the Ozarks
- Take a lunch or dinner excursion aboard the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway
- Pig Trail Kart n' Golf
- Horse Back Riding at Hidden Valley Trail Rides
- Rent a pontoon boat from Starkey Marina and spend the day on Beaver Lake
- Rent a canoe from Riverview Resort and spend the day on The White River
- Keels Creek Winery & Art Gallery
- Onyx Cave
- Ozark Mountain Ziplines
This isn't even everything that Eureka offers. Don't forget the antique shops and of course the restaurants.
If none of those things interest you, Branson Missouri is about 1 hour away and is a really beautiful drive. Bentonville Arkansas is about 45 minutes away which offers many things to do and see but also has the incredible Crystal Bridges Museum.
And then if you still aren't interested in doing anything, many people go to the local grocery store, buy some food, return to their cabin and simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Cabin Fever Resort.