Cabin Fever Policies
- A 50% deposit of the total amount due must be paid at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due within 7 days of check in.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Some pets are permitted, but only with prior approval. There is a $75 NONREFUNDABLE pet guest fee. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DAMAGE FEE. If your pet damages any furniture or equipment, you will be billed separately for the repair or replacement of the item.
- Please let us know about your pet in advance.
- The pet guest rental is $75.00 per stay
- Please remove any pet refuse when walking the grounds to keep them tidy for other adventurers.
- For the safety of your pet, please keep them on a leash during walks. All pets MUST be crated in the absence of their humans to avoid damage to the cabins. If the pet is not crate trained, the pet will not be accepted as a guest.
- Smoking is only permitted outside of the cabins. In an effort to keep the property as clean as possible, we ask that you do not throw your cigarettes on the ground. Please dispose of them properly. There will be a $500 fee to have a cabin cleaned if it is determined that someone smoked in the cabin.
- Stay 6 nights and your 7th night is FREE!
No refunds for early departures.
Check-in time: guaranteed by 3:00pm (however, cabins are usually available by 1pm).
Check-out time: 11am unless other arrangements have been made.
All items within the cabins are the property of Cabin Fever Resort. If it is determined that items such as decorations, books, linens, movies etc., are taken or damaged, an additional fee will be charged to your account. If dishes are accidentally broken, we ask that you simply tell us at the time so that they can be replaced for the next guest.
Cancellation & Re-scheduling
- More than 14 days advance notice: Full refund of deposit less $25
- Between 7 and 14 days notice: Loss of deposit plus $25***
- Less than 7 days notice: Charged for the full stay ***
***We will do our best to rebook the cabin after any cancellation. If we are able to rebook the cabin then we will refund the deposit, but this should not be counted on. It should be assumed that there will be a loss of the deposit.
Property Damage Protection
Included in your rental is a non-refundable Property Damage Protection charge of $39.00. This fee is included in every rental in lieu of a security deposit. This fee covers the financial burden for losses due to damages that occur accidentally within the property while you occupy the residence.
Property Damage Protection DOES NOT Cover:
- Intentional acts of a guest and/or traveling companions;
- Gross negligence or willful conduct;
- Any loss, if a guest or traveling companion do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the residence;
- Any loss if the guest does not report the damage to the management of Cabin Fever Resort by the time of vacating the residence;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage or loss caused by pets.
Checking Out Policy
CHECK OUT TIME – Usual time is 11:00 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
BEDDING – Please strip the bed of all sheets and pillow cases and put in a pile in the living area.
DAMAGE – If there has been any damage give us a call and we will come down and visit with you.
GARBAGE – Please take all trash to the dumpster, which is located on the top of the hill where you exit. The dumpster sits back in the trees so it's not an eyesore.
JACUZZI – Please rinse out any bubble bath residue, dirt and hair.
KEYS – Please leave the key on the kitchen table.
KITCHEN – Please wash all dirty dishes
TOWELS – Please leave all used and unused towels in a separate pile in the living area.